You Will Need:
- Pearlescent card
- Bunting clear stamp set by Let’s Go
- Decorative edge punch
- Black ink pad
- Ultra-adhesive tape and
- Clean jar with lid
1. Measure the circumference of a jar that has been cleaned and dried. Cut a piece of blue card measuring 6cm (23?8in) tall, and the width as long as your jar circumference. Cut a piece of green card 2.5cm (1in) tall, by the same width as the jar circumference, minus 3cm (11?8in).
2. Stamp flag poles using black ink, about a third of the way along from the left and right edges of the blue card.
3. Punch a decorative border along the green card’s long top edge and attach to the bottom of the blue card with ultra-adhesive tape.
4. Stamp small triangles onto coloured card and stick onto the blue card in a bunting pattern; start in the top centre and form an upside down arc to finish in the right-hand third of the card. Attach the decorated blue card panel to your jar using ultra-adhesive tape to ensure it stays in place.
5. Cut a 6cm x 3cm (23?8in x 11?8in) piece of blue card; adhere with ultra-adhesive tape over the join at the back. Then cut and punch a 2.5cm x 3cm (1in x 11?8in) piece of green card to attach on top, so your ‘grass’ meets up. Fill your jar with sweets or goodies and gift it!