As a digital savvy generation, accessing patterns via digital downloads are becoming more and more popular amongst crafters and give you instant gratification in an age where few like to wait days before receiving their delivery. Offering everything from Cross Stitch Charts and eBooks, Sewing and Quilting Patterns, through to Cake Decorating and so much more, downloadable PDF patterns and Ebooks are completely revolutionising the craft industry!
That’s why throughout January we are offering you lovely lot, 50% OFF ALL of our digital downloads, patterns and eBooks! Just visit our Pattern and Downloads store to browse the entire selection today…
Why Choose Digital?
- Digital downloads, patterns and eBooks are oh so practical and save the time and cost of shipping, making them cheaper to buy.
- As soon as you get that urge to sew you can download any pdf pattern to your swanky tablet or phone one morning and get crafting the very same day!
- Since they are downloaded onto a computer, they are clean to store and can be reused again, and again.
- If you accidentally cut the wrong size pattern or spill your tea all over it, you can reprint the file
- You can even download brand new Craft eBooks that aren’t even out yet, often a month or more before the print book is available!
How Does it Work?
It’s really simple – add your chosen items to your Sew and So shopping basket, as you would do normally. Checkout, then follow the instructions on screen. We’ll send you a confirmation email for your purchases and you can digitally download your PDF straight from the email. Easy!
Our video below explains the process of downloading a digital pattern from the So and Sew store…