Last year Michelle Robinson from Poppy & Bliss released Tunisian Crochet Workshop. This bright and colourful book filled us with a tonne of crochet inspiration and we wanted to create the entire book!
We are very excited to share a bonus project from the book with you all. Add a punch of colour to your home with this bright and bold cushion. This is not a difficult pattern, using only Tunisian Simple Stitch (Tss), but some patience and concentration may be required for the colour changes at first. Once you get going though you will be powering along, excited to get to the next set of colours.
You will need:
- 6mm Tunisian Hook
- 4.5 crochet hook (used for edging)
- DK (8-ply) yarn in the following colours
- Cream, Pink, Blue, Mint, Coral, Yellow, Aqua, Lavender
- 8 yarn bobbins (if not using centre pull method)
- 1 x 40cm (16in) square cushion in complementary colour
- Needle and thread to match cushion cover