Card Designed by Shannon Miller
Tone Finnanger, author and creator of the amazing world of Tilda inspires through her beautiful fabrics and papercraft materials. In her latest series, Winter Memories, Tilda creates vintage inspired crafts with pretty shades of turquoise, warming greys and dusty pinks. With Valentines day approaching, what better way to enjoy everything Tilda then creating these beautiful Valentines for someone special. And if you love Tilda, you will love www.ilovetilda.com. The home for everything Tilda including the latest products from the ever popular Tone Finnanger.
You Will Need:
- White A6 cardstock
- Tilda birdcage print cardstock (from the Winter Memories paper pad)
- Enchanted Memories Lace
- Bone folder
- Double Sided Tape
- Tacky Glue
- Arrange scraps of lace evenly across A6 cardstock piece; wrap around sides and tape in place on back.
- Score white cardstock down center and fold in half to create a folded A6 card; crease fold with bone folder. Tape or glue lace-wrapped piece of print cardstock to front of card.
- Glue large and small rose die cuts in place as shown.
- Layer and glue two gray paper rosettes in place as shown.
- Layer and glue white paper rosette in place as shown.
- Layer and glue glittered star centered atop embellishments.
- Let dry and inscribe with a heart felt Valentine’s Day message for someone special.
Get the Tilda Winter Memories Decorative Embellishment Kit to make this vintage-inspired Valentines Day Card.