Simple to make and oh so pretty, this felt flower can be made into a corsage, a headband even worn on your handbag or little girls dress. With only a small amount of stitching required you can easily give someone a dozen felt flowers!
You Will Need:
How to Make a Felt Flower:
1. Cut a 15cm (6in) diameter pink felt circle and cut into a spiral.
2. Roll up the spiral from the outside edge to form the flower; keep the centre tight and loosen near the end to create a rose. Stitch the end to secure beneath the flower.
3. Cut two leaves and backstitch around the edges and through the centre with light green sewing thread for the veins.
4. Secure the leaves under the flower with a few neat stitches.
5. Cut a small circle of pink felt to cover the raw edges at the back of the flower and stitch in place. Stitch the finished rose onto the brooch back.