You know you’re addicted to cross stitch when:
- You never leave the house without a ‘take along’ project, no matter how short the trip.
- You find it almost impossible to resist buying new charts/aida/threads (delete as appropriate) on a weekly basis despite the fact that you already have plenty in your stash.
- One project is never enough! You always have multiple projects on the go in a variety of different sizes (see 1).
- You care almost as much about the back of your stitching as you do about the front.
- There’s nothing more exciting than seeing a finished piece framed, squee!
- You’d rather stitch than do pretty much … anything!
If you are addicted to cross stitch please share your thoughts with us – we’d love to know your cross stitch confessions!