These DIY Wedding Favour Bags by Chloe Adcock are quick to make with some pretty paper — you can easily complete 50 in a day! The punched aperture reveals the treat in store.
You Will Need:
- Sheets of patterned paper, 30cm x 30cm (12in x 12in)
- Cellophane bags size C6
- Scalloped square punch
- Glitter pens
DIY Wedding Favour Bags Instructions:
1. Cut a sheet of paper into three strips measuring 10cm (4in) wide. Take one strip and score two lines 13.5cm (5½in) from each of the short sides, creating a 2.5cm (1in) wide strip in the centre, which will form the base. Fold the score lines to create the front, base and back of the wrap.
2. Use the scalloped square punch to punch an aperture in the front panel 2.5cm (1in) from the base. (Keep the punched out shape to hide the staples once the cellophane bag is sealed later.
3. Cut a 2cm (¾in) wide strip of co-ordinating paper. Trim 10cm (4in) from one end and set aside. Use glitter pens to draw a dashed line along one side of the remaining paper strip. Concertina-fold, then stick the two ends together, and flatten to create a rosette. Cut a circular piece of co-ordinating paper, edge with glitter pens and adhere to the centre of the rosette.
4. Cut out a label shape and adhere it and the rosette to the set-aside 10cm (4in) strip. Add the guest’s name to the label.
5. Cut the top from a C6 cellophane bag and fill with sweets. Fold over the top and staple the sweets pouch into position through the paper wrap. Conceal the staples front and back with the embellishments.