As a digital savvy generation, PDF patterns are becoming more and more popular amongst crafters and give you instant gratification in an age where few like to wait days before receiving their delivery. Offering everything from cake decorating, sewing, knitting, crochet and quilt patterns, through to downloadable eBooks with a huge selection of patterns to choose from, downloadable PDF patterns are completely revolutionising the craft industry!
That’s why throughout January we are offering you lovely lot, ‘Buy One Get One Free’ on ALL of our digital patterns! Just visit our PDF Pattern Downloads store to browse the entire selection to start crafting…
Why Choose Digital?
- Digital patterns are oh so practical and save the time and cost of shipping, making them cheaper to buy.
- As soon as you get that urge to sew you can download any pdf pattern to your swanky tablet or phone one morning and get crafting the very same day!
- Since they are downloaded onto a computer, they are clean to store and can be reused again, and again
- If you accidentally cut the wrong size or spill your tea all over it, you can reprint the file
- You can even download brand new Craft eBooks that aren’t even out yet, often a month or more before the print book is available!
A few of our favourites…
Pictured above from left – the cute Rag Doll in Dungarees, the fuzzy Penny the Panda Toy knitting download and the beautiful Criss-Cross Patches Quilt download, which looks simple but provides a highly effective impact.
How Does it Work?
It’s really simple – add your chosen items to your Stitch Craft Create shopping basket, as you would do normally. Checkout, then follow the instructions on screen. We’ll send you a confirmation email for your purchases and you can download your PDF straight from the email, or from the My Downloads area of your Stitch Craft Create account. Easy!
Our video below explains the process of downloading a digital pattern from the Stitch Craft Create Store…