The next episode of George Lucas’s space opera is a great reason to hoik out the sewing machine or whip out a needle and thread. In homage to the great Star Wars saga, here are 7 free Star Wars sewing patterns for you to enjoy… May the force be with you!
1. Incorporate your love of Star Wars into your Christmas decor with DIY Geekery’s Star Wars Christmas ornaments pattern
2. Become a helpful kitchen droid with So Sew Easy’s R2-D2 apron pattern
3. Create a patchwork masterpiece with Quiet Play’s LEGO Star Wars paper-pieced quilt pattern
4. Emmeline Bags’ Death Star Patchwork Pillow pattern is totally out of this world.
5. Sew Chibi Designs’ Storm Trooper face mask pattern is a cute and easy pattern – and reversible too.
6. Get the kids involved and have some fun with Make it Sing’s Star Wars finger puppets pattern
7. Do or do not – there is no try with this Instructables’ Jedi cloak pattern